CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR 2019 SCHOLORSHIP RECIPIENTS
Kellie Helmick, Kaleb Wilbert, Sara Fletcher, Elizabeth Childs, Reece Stikeleather, Ryan Mehrer, Caleb Heeney, Delaney Butler
Each year the Lees Summit High School Athletic Booster Club Board gives scholarships to eight senior athletes - four girls and four boys. Each scholarship awarded will be $1000. All Tiger Sport Reps and Booster Club members should make sure that these available scholarships are announced to any senior athlete at the beginning at the start of your season. In order to be considered for a scholarship the Senior athlete must:
1. Be a member of the Booster Club in good standing.
2. Have lettered in the same sport for at least two years or lettered in 2 different sports.
3. Have a cumulative GPA of 2.0
4. Complete an application packet in full, including one coach's evaluation
5. Submit application to the Guidance Office (Leslie Guyton) by the deadline. (TBD)
6. Plan to attend a public/private college or vocational school in the summer/fall of the following semester.
2018-2019 Kellie Helmick, Kaleb Wilbert, Sara Fletcher, Elizabeth Childs, Reece Stikeleather, Ryan Mehrer, Caleb Heeney, and Delaney Butler
Copyright © 2020 Athletic Booster Club - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by GoDaddy